Our Mission is to ensure the success of all students, so they become college and career ready.
We want to become a model school filled with student-centered classrooms and engaged learners achieving their highest potential.
In order to achieve our vision, we will. . .
- teach as if each student is our own child (or grandchild)
- differentiate instruction based on student needs
- promote growth and success among students and colleagues
- be openminded and willing to accept effective strategies
- develop an interest in our students' lives
- encourage each other to be our best
Caneyville Guidelines for Success
Always Come Prepared
Do Your Best
Everyone treated with Respect
Contact your teacher
Working together with our families, we extend the positive learning environment that every student needs and deserves. You may email your child's teacher at any time, or feel free to call during their planning time if you need to speak personally.
Planning times are as follows:
|8:15 - 9:05||Fourth Grade|
|9:10 - 10:00||Fifth Grade|
|10:05 - 10:55||Third Grade|
|11:30 - 12:20||Kindergarten|
|12:25 - 1:15||First Grade|
|1:20 - 2:10||Second Grade|