Read Across America Week Activities
Thursday, February 27, 2020
READ ACROSS AMERICA WEEK begins Monday, Mar. 2.
Next week we will be having the following activities at Caneyville Elementary:
- A Bookmark Contest - winning bookmark from each grade will be professionally printed for students at school to choose from and use.
- Make sure to use reading as your theme.
- Use the template provided. Here is a link to the template, if your child loses the one given. https://go.aws/384xBQt
- You may include pictures and/or words.
- Must be turned in by Friday, March 6th.
- Character Day Fri. March 6th
- Dress as your favorite book character.
- AR contest
- Top point earners (boy and girl) in each grade will win a prize. Only points accumulated over the course of next will count.
- Prizes will be awarded the following week.
- Guest readers have been invited to read to each classroom throughout the week.