Our mission is to prepare all students to grow as responsible citizens through high-quality learning experiences.
We want to be a school that educates and empowers all students to achieve greatness and projects the FLASH spirit while developing positive relationships within the school and community.
In order to achieve our vision, we will. . .
- teach as if each student is our own child (or grandchild)
- differentiate instruction based on student needs
- promote growth and success among students and colleagues
- be openminded and willing to accept effective strategies
- develop an interest in our students' lives
- encourage each other to be our best
Caneyville Guidelines for Success
F- Follow directions
L- Learn every day
A- Always work hard
S- Show kindness toward others
H- Have a growth mindset
Contact your teacher
Working together with our families, we extend the positive learning environment that every student needs and deserves. You may email your child's teacher at any time, or feel free to call during their planning time if you need to speak personally.
Planning times are as follows:
|8:15 - 9:05||Fourth Grade|
|9:10 - 10:00||Fifth Grade|
|10:05 - 10:55||Third Grade|
|11:30 - 12:20||Kindergarten|
|12:25 - 1:15||First Grade|
|1:20 - 2:10||Second Grade|