- Each senior is provided 4 tickets. No additional tickets will be issued to individual students other than the four from the High School.
- CDC and Health Department guidelines are being followed.
- Any attendant 3 or younger will not require use of a ticket.
- Tickets will be specially designed for students. It is up to the student to keep up with those. Additional tickets will not be issued.
- Seniors can pick up tickets on the following dates:
- May 17-20 from 8:30-2:30
- Seniors need to complete the Google Form sent out via school email, Remind, social
media platforms, and linked below. Graduates will identify who will be attending the graduation. This will be a reference for contact tracing.
The form must be completed and submitted via school email by Thursday, May 13.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Guests will be allowed to enter the two designated gates to the Football Stadium no earlier than 5:45 pm.
- Seniors walking the line must meet at the Football Complex no later than 6:05 pm.
- Attendees will not be allowed in the Football complex prior to graduation.
- Attendees will be seated in pods of 4 to ensure proper social distancing.
- The ceremony will be streamlined by K105 Digital Productions via the K105 Facebook and YouTube pages.