Online preschool and kindergarten registration through Infinite Campus is coming in April. Details will be available after Spring Break. Kindergarten students must be 5...
Starting Monday, March 1st, Caneyville “in-person” students in grades Kindergarten and 2nd-5th will attend in-person classes everyday (Monday-Friday). Doors will open at...
Family Resource & Youth Service Centers across Kentucky are celebrating 30 years of service. Hats off to our own tremendous FRYSC directors and staff for the commitment,...
The Caneyville Elementary 2020-2021 yearbook is on sale now. You can order at Josten's Caneyville Elementary Yearbook Shop or by sending in your order to school. ...
Internet access is more important than ever – for school, for home and for work – in our community and across Kentucky. The KY Broadband Initiative is working to find...
The 2021-22 School Year calendar has been approved. Thanks to everyone who took the surveys. You can find a link to it at: https://bit.ly/GCS21-22
WAY TO GO #FlashFamily YOU STEPPED UP YOUR READING GAME AGAIN!!!!! Caneyville Flashes read 157 more books and 228,125 more words and spent an average of +6min in daily...
Next week is SCHOOL PICTURES!!! IN-PERSON students will have their pics taken on the day they come. VIRTUAL students see the pic below. Also Graham Photography will be...
Join us next week as we celebrate Christmas with our students here at Caneyville Elementary even though we are apart. Mon. Dec. 14th/Tues. Dec. 15th - Dress-up as your ...
P-EBT cards have been mailed by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS) to all GCS students enrolled in August and September of the current school year. Each card...
PROFILE OF A GRAYSON COUNTY SCHOOLS GRADUATE
- High self-standards and motivation; acts with integrity
- Models a positive attitude, diligent work ethic
- Strives for excellence and continual improvement
- Actively engages in community and civic life
- Listens actively
- Speaks purposefully to inform and influence; writes clearly
- Engages in technologies and social media while maintaining a responsible digital footprint
- Positively deals with praise and criticism
- Asks questions, willing to listen open-mindedly to understand different points of view
- Creatively uses information and resources
- Seeks and applies innovative strategies
- Adaptable approach to challenges and opportunities
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal
- Open-minded to diverse ideas
- Flexible to change; prioritizes group needs over self when appropriate
- Resolves conflict peacefully and productively
- Sets short-term goals to achieve long-term outcomes
- Initiates learning, growth and selfimprovement
- Growth mindset; willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Persists to accomplish difficult tasks, overcome barriers; seeks help when needed
Caneyville Elementary School, 521 E Maple St, Caneyville, KY 42721, USA