Updated: Families that need internet access can take advantage of Wi-Fi hotspots in the parking lots of our schools. The best access can be obtained at these...
Due to a variety of technical issues with the elementary level Odysseyware program, the district has made the decision to phase out use of the program and replace it with...
It's back! Join Grayson County Schools for Technology Tuesday Part II, with three sessions at Grayson County Middle School on August 25, at 2:30, 4:00, and 5:30 pm.Dive...
We’re excited to welcome back our students on Monday, Aug. 24, AND kick off the new school year Meals on the Bus routes. We’ve added 21 (yes, 21) new stops. Check them out...
Super Saturdays are the BEST Saturdays – for learning ... and fun! Your child can explore current or new interests with out-of-the-box creativity from 17 classes in art,...
Join Grayson County Schools for Technology Tuesday Live, with three sessions at Grayson County Middle School on August 18 at 2:30, 4:00, and 5:30 pm. Dive into distance...
The amended 2020-21 school year calendar has been approved and the A/B schedule starting Aug. 24 has been revised. View on the Relaunch 2020 web page...
Meals on the Bus will resume regular routes and stops starting Monday, Aug. 3. At this time, meals delivery is expected to run Monday - Friday through Thursday, Aug. 20. ...
Do you enjoy variety? Looking for a flexible schedule? Come join our team as a Healthy at School Aide for the 2020-21 school year. Part-time positions available in all...
A final and extremely important survey for the 20-21 school year is now open at https://bit.ly/gc-2021. Please complete today! This is your opportunity to tell us your...
Grayson County Schools has released the results of the first in a series of family surveys as the district plans for the 2020-21 school year, currently scheduled to start...
The second in a series of family surveys is now open. The results of these will be a vital part of our planning for the 2020-21 school year. Please share your feedback to...
PROFILE OF A GRAYSON COUNTY SCHOOLS GRADUATE
- High self-standards and motivation; acts with integrity
- Models a positive attitude, diligent work ethic
- Strives for excellence and continual improvement
- Actively engages in community and civic life
- Listens actively
- Speaks purposefully to inform and influence; writes clearly
- Engages in technologies and social media while maintaining a responsible digital footprint
- Positively deals with praise and criticism
- Asks questions, willing to listen open-mindedly to understand different points of view
- Creatively uses information and resources
- Seeks and applies innovative strategies
- Adaptable approach to challenges and opportunities
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal
- Open-minded to diverse ideas
- Flexible to change; prioritizes group needs over self when appropriate
- Resolves conflict peacefully and productively
- Sets short-term goals to achieve long-term outcomes
- Initiates learning, growth and selfimprovement
- Growth mindset; willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Persists to accomplish difficult tasks, overcome barriers; seeks help when needed
Lead the Way Every Day