A final and extremely important survey for the 20-21 school year is now open at https://bit.ly/gc-2021. Please complete today! This is your opportunity to tell us your...
Grayson County Schools has released the results of the first in a series of family surveys as the district plans for the 2020-21 school year, currently scheduled to start...
The second in a series of family surveys is now open. The results of these will be a vital part of our planning for the 2020-21 school year. Please share your feedback to...
In response to the many challenges and disruptions we are all experiencing due to COVID-19, our team has been hard at work developing an alternative solution to ensure our...
Parents, guardians and families, we need your feedback! Please take this brief, anonymous survey regarding your experience with Non-Traditional Instruction during the...
The Meals on the Bus summer schedule is out and begins Monday, May 18. All route stops remain the same, but there have been some time changes. Please be sure to check for...
The Grayson County Retired Teachers Association has announced this year’s winners of the annual AARP KY Grandparent of the Year Essay Contest. The annual contest...
District Technology Integration Specialist Dee Dee Webb has been named as one of only 19 educators from across the country to the PBS Digital Innovator All-Star Class of...
School may be soon be out, but we’ll still keep serving up mobile meals in these next few weeks. The current schedule and routes will remain the same through May 15. We’ll...
Online registration for Preschool and Kindergarten is now available! Packets are still available as well, for those who need or prefer that option. Check out the important...
Preschool/Kindergarten parents, please complete this important survey. If your child will be 5 years old on or before August 1, they are eligible for Kindergarten. If they...
The April Grayson County Board of Education meeting will be live streamed at 6 pm this evening at https://bit.ly/AprilBdMtg. Requests for public comment should be emailed...
PROFILE OF A GRAYSON COUNTY SCHOOLS GRADUATE
- High self-standards and motivation; acts with integrity
- Models a positive attitude, diligent work ethic
- Strives for excellence and continual improvement
- Actively engages in community and civic life
- Listens actively
- Speaks purposefully to inform and influence; writes clearly
- Engages in technologies and social media while maintaining a responsible digital footprint
- Positively deals with praise and criticism
- Asks questions, willing to listen open-mindedly to understand different points of view
- Creatively uses information and resources
- Seeks and applies innovative strategies
- Adaptable approach to challenges and opportunities
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal
- Open-minded to diverse ideas
- Flexible to change; prioritizes group needs over self when appropriate
- Resolves conflict peacefully and productively
- Sets short-term goals to achieve long-term outcomes
- Initiates learning, growth and selfimprovement
- Growth mindset; willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Persists to accomplish difficult tasks, overcome barriers; seeks help when needed
Lead the Way Every Day
The KY Dept. of Education has released the Healthy at Schools guidance. This along with feedback will be used to determine our next ...