Join Grayson County Schools for Technology Tuesday Live, with three sessions at Grayson County Middle School on August 18 at 2:30, 4:00, and 5:30 pm. Dive into distance...
Spring 2020 closures caused delays and rescheduling of many year-end programs. Several new grads were recently able to take – and pass - their CTE End of Program (CTE EOP)...
The amended 2020-21 school year calendar has been approved and the A/B schedule starting Aug. 24 has been revised. View on the Relaunch 2020 web page...
Meals on the Bus will resume regular routes and stops starting Monday, Aug. 3. At this time, meals delivery is expected to run Monday - Friday through Thursday, Aug. 20. ...
Do you enjoy variety? Looking for a flexible schedule? Come join our team as a Healthy at School Aide for the 2020-21 school year. Part-time positions available in all...
An all-new virtual format was no obstacle to GCHS FCCLA members who took to the stage for a powerful showing at the recent FCCLA Virtual National Leadership Conference....
GCHS Family and Consumer Science teacher Cody Mooneyhan will be recognized with the 2019-20 Educated Adviser Award at FCCLA's first-ever Virtual National Leadership...
Grayson County Middle School will have scheduled registration by appointment for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders who are new to the county July 16 and 17 from 9 am – 2 pm....
The GCHS Bass Fishing Team will hold signups for the 2020-21 season next week. Times will be Monday, June 15, at 5: 30 pm for students entering7th or 8th grades; 6:30...
A final and extremely important survey for the 20-21 school year is now open at https://bit.ly/gc-2021. Please complete today! This is your opportunity to tell us your...
Grayson County Schools has released the results of the first in a series of family surveys as the district plans for the 2020-21 school year, currently scheduled to start...
The second in a series of family surveys is now open. The results of these will be a vital part of our planning for the 2020-21 school year. Please share your feedback to...
PROFILE OF A GRAYSON COUNTY SCHOOLS GRADUATE
- High self-standards and motivation; acts with integrity
- Models a positive attitude, diligent work ethic
- Strives for excellence and continual improvement
- Actively engages in community and civic life
- Listens actively
- Speaks purposefully to inform and influence; writes clearly
- Engages in technologies and social media while maintaining a responsible digital footprint
- Positively deals with praise and criticism
- Asks questions, willing to listen open-mindedly to understand different points of view
- Creatively uses information and resources
- Seeks and applies innovative strategies
- Adaptable approach to challenges and opportunities
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal
- Open-minded to diverse ideas
- Flexible to change; prioritizes group needs over self when appropriate
- Resolves conflict peacefully and productively
- Sets short-term goals to achieve long-term outcomes
- Initiates learning, growth and selfimprovement
- Growth mindset; willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Persists to accomplish difficult tasks, overcome barriers; seeks help when needed
Vision: Excellence in education, skills for life – every student future-ready
Mission: Start, Solve, Share, Succeed – inspiring and empowering individual excellence in the classroom, in the community and in life
Please visit https://bit.ly/RelaunchUpdate081020 for an important update on the 2020-21 school year. ...