Beginning Monday, Mar. 30, all mobile meal bus routes and delivery will continue with no changes. We will discontinue on-site school pick up as we focus on providing the...
Preschool/Kindergarten Registration tentatively scheduled to be held in elementary schools the week of April 13 – 17, has been postponed. We will provide dates and updated...
GCS will provide meal services and pick up routes for ages 18 and younger starting Monday, March 16. Check out routes, locations and times for the option that works best...
Grayson County Schools WILL be in session tomorrow, Friday, March 13. It is very, very important that your child attend school tomorrow to receive their non-traditional...
Summer learning camps and lots of fun are in store for students from 1st through 10th grades. Plus, thanks to the generosity of the Cann, Mahurin, and Minton families,...
GCHS DECA is headed to Nationals after a strong finish at the group’s State Conference. 19 of 21 students qualified to compete at the International Career Development...
Grayson County School Food Service is seeking Substitute Cooks for the 19-20 school year. Substitute Cooks earn $10 per hour and may work up to 19.5 hours per week as...
Congratulations to Ashley Bell, nominated and selected by 4th District band, orchestra, and choral directors as Middle School Music Teacher of the Year!
What is 2-1-1? It’s your free, 24/7 one-stop connection to community resources including basic needs services, mental and physical health resources, counseling, employment...
Facing some fierce competition, the Clarkson Elementary Redhawks emerged victorious in District Governor’s Cup, placing first overall. The Quick Recall team of Elizabeth...
T-ball, baseball and softball season will soon be here and it's time to sign up! Leitchfield will hold open registrations at The Centre on Main on Saturday Feb 15 from 10...
Big performance weekend for our music programs at All-State. Congratulations to Orchestra members (l – r with teachers Stacy and Adam French): Payton Abney, Katlyn Guyton,...
PROFILE OF A GRAYSON COUNTY SCHOOLS GRADUATE
- High self-standards and motivation; acts with integrity
- Models a positive attitude, diligent work ethic
- Strives for excellence and continual improvement
- Actively engages in community and civic life
- Listens actively
- Speaks purposefully to inform and influence; writes clearly
- Engages in technologies and social media while maintaining a responsible digital footprint
- Positively deals with praise and criticism
- Asks questions, willing to listen open-mindedly to understand different points of view
- Creatively uses information and resources
- Seeks and applies innovative strategies
- Adaptable approach to challenges and opportunities
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal
- Open-minded to diverse ideas
- Flexible to change; prioritizes group needs over self when appropriate
- Resolves conflict peacefully and productively
- Sets short-term goals to achieve long-term outcomes
- Initiates learning, growth and selfimprovement
- Growth mindset; willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Persists to accomplish difficult tasks, overcome barriers; seeks help when needed
Clarkson Elementary School, 310 Millerstown St, Clarkson, KY 42726, USA
H. W. Wilkey Elementary School, 130 Wallace Ave, Leitchfield, KY 42754, USA
Vision: Excellence in education, skills for life – every student future-ready
Mission: Start, Solve, Share, Succeed – inspiring and empowering individual excellence in the classroom, in the community and in life
Gov. Beshear today recommended that all Kentucky schools extend closure through May 1. A transcript of Supt. Robinson's call to ...
Gov. Beshear today recommended that all KY school districts extend closure through May 1. Spring Break remains Apr 6 - 10, with NTI ...